Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank You for 2 years

Thank you

 

  1. For always drinking just half the glass of your ice tea so I can have the other half whenever I finish mine.
  2. For always giving me the crispy skin of your chicken joy
  3. For the long conversations
  4. For letting me explore the world with you
  5. For you being a C loving an I like me
  6. For being my best ally whenever I’m in war
  7. For not being afraid totell the truth even if I will get hurt
  8. For  watching teleseryes with me even it’s killing you of boredom
  9. For being my best shopping partner without complain
  10. For disciplining the dominant in me
  11. For accepting me past, present and future
  12. For being the super best friend ever
  13. For encouraging me to be the best in the ministry
  14. For laughing with me and letting me laugh out loud
  15. For challenging me to do things that  I don’t want to do
  16. For always believing in me
  17. For  complementing our big differences
  18. For letting me love God more than I love you
  19. For always making me feel beautiful and sexy
  20. For loving me more and more.


Happy Anniversary Carlo I am forever grateful to God for bringing you into my life. I am looking forward for 100 more years with you.

9 comments: