Thursday, February 10, 2011

Writing Again

"To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the inner music that words make." -Truman Capote

(My creative juices want to burst!!! Lots of ideas going on---pictures, videos, script, directing, blogging, editing!!!! haaaay Lord give me TIME to do it -Shelby)

 

That's my status today in Facebook, then i suddenly miss my multiply site and read a blog from Mikee Nazal reminding me how blogging is much better than just a status in FB.

Our missionary training schedule is insane but three more weeks of training with Campus Crusade for Christ and we will be back to our usual "environment", hoepefully I will be back blogging.

Pray for us that God will give us strength to finish our requirements!

 

6 comments:

  1. You rock ate Shelby! Praying for you always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes te shelbs! I like reading your blogs..
    I'd also be back posting soon.. just haven't done editing it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go shelby! write again. come back to igsl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayos! muling buhayin ang blogging! lapit na graduation te! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nabasa ko uli ito ngayon, Shelbs. wala ka pa ring new post. you just can't pray that God will give you time, you have to MAKE time, lalo na pagdating sa pagsulat and your other ideas.

    ReplyDelete